Final Exam Slam: Staff vs. Students Basketball Game
NPCC SGA will host a staff vs. students basketball game on April 24 at noon in the gym. Three point contest begins at noon followed by a full 40 minute game. Students, faculty or staff interested in playing should contact the individuals listed below.
Anyone interested in officiating the game should contact Todd Cragg in the bookstore at email@example.com or 501.760.4117.
Student Team Contact: Faculty/Staff Team Contact:
Matt Elder, CC 244 Chris Coble, LAD
- Co-ed teams encouraged; coaches will ensure players meet eligibility requirements
- Five on five on the court at all times
- Two 20 minute halves
- Each team gets three 30 second time-outs. The clock will stop during time outs when less than three minutes remain each half.
- A continuous running clock, except less than three minutes remaining in the game or personal injuries
- Fifteen minute halftime intermission
- Full court play
- Lines on court are standard for basketball (i.e. out of bounds, free throw, end lines, half court, three-point)
- Substitutions can be made after dead ball, or change of possession after basket.
- Fouls will be called by officials. Seven team fouls constitutes a 1/1 free throws. Ten team fouls is a two-shot bonus. Each player is allowed five fouls.
- The game will adhere to the standards of sportsmanship and fair play the College should represent. Foul language will not be permitted.
- Standard rules of basketball will be applied by officials.