Phi Theta Kappa
What is Phi Theta Kappa?
Phi Theta Kappa is a national scholastic honor organization whose goal is to recognize outstanding academic achievement in community and junior colleges. Membership is by invitation from the Chapter. To be eligible, a student must have a GPA of 3.5 or better in a minimum of 12 semester credit hours of college level courses completed at NPCC.
PTK newsletter, February 2011
PTK newsletter, March 2011
PTK newsletter, April 2011
PTK newsletter, May 2011
What is happening with Phi Theta Kappa?
- If you missed the recent Phi Theta Kappa Orientation, view it online.
- All Phi Theta Kappa Membership Applications and fees must be submitted online.
- The deadline for becoming a member this spring is Friday April 24th, 2015.
- The induction ceremony for new members is Friday, May 1st, 2015 in the Dierks Center. Please bring your family and friends!
- Alpha Beta Psi is looking for officers! Please contact Caleb Grisham or Nannette Crane-Post.
- Three students from NPCC, along with advisors Caleb Grisham and Nannette Crane-Post, recently attended Nerd Nation in San Antonio, which is Phi Theta Kappa's international convention. Nearly 4000 students were there. They had a great time!
Phi Theta Kappa Induction:
Friday, May 1, 2015 in the Dierks center.